Monday 15 November 2010

Electric Dreams

I was most confused this morning. All night I was having the most realistic dreams that I was in Blackpool, at the top of the tower and although it’s getting a bit blurry now, there was something about a mini golf course and fish in a pond. A bit like the Great Orme centre in Wales on top of Blackpool tower. Random.

Then because I was so sure I’d done all this bizarre activity on a Saturday I felt that this morning was Sunday, and so I lay in bed dozing, feeling relaxed and glad it was the weekend.

Imagine my horror when I realised I was half dreaming and it was Monday morning and I was late for work.

Boooo.

I’ve read that you can have strange dreams when pregnant. I don’t normally remember any dreams as I used to be a deep sleeper and that’s gone out the window now. What golf courses and fish and the Blackpool Tower have to do with anything I don’t know though.

Feeling most excited about my next scan. Keep thinking about finding out whether it’s a girl or boy. Just seeing baby again will be thrilling, especially as I’m feeling quite a bit of movement daily now. Still nothing firm enough to come through my layers of podge, but certainly seeming to be stronger than last week.

My bump seems to have lowered a bit as well, it’s not quite so high up under my bust anymore, although it’s protruding more. Maybe my water retention is dying down. It’s more pregnancyish in my mind. It got really big a couple of weeks ago but doesn’t seem to have grown too much this past week.

I’m feeling pretty tired today. I guess all that dreaming kept my brain active last night so it’ll be early to bed for me later no doubt. Hopefully without the dreams tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment