Tuesday 25 October 2011

Wee Willie Winkie

You know boys and their toys!

I'm aware all boys *cough *men*cough* have this thing about their privates.  They like to know they've not magically disappeared and therefore have to keep checking every so often to ensure they're right where they left them.

I just didn't realise it began so early!

Joel is 6 months old and every nappy change has become a battle between who gets to clean the poop up, and getting the new nappy on.  I've tried distraction and thrust a toy into his hands to preoccupy him whilst I'm trying to hurridly clean around his bits because sure enough, his little hand comes creeping down to play there and if I'm not quick enough, what should be a simple job gets a lot more complicated!

Nappy off time isn't so much air the bottom time now as, well you know.  And don't get me started on bath time.  What is it about boys and their bits?  I guess I'll never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment