Thursday 4 August 2011

Home From Home

As we near the end of our second week away I am contemplating how much stuff I brought for Joel and the effort it'll take to pack the car!
Being paranoid about how he may have reacted to being in two strange houses and unfamiliar surroundings I ensured he had as many home comforts as possible!
His pram, his bouncy chair, his baby gym, his own bed sheets etc... And on the whole I'm glad they all came. I think he's appreciated them!
He's certainly come on a lot these two weeks. He's discovered a shouty voice, is trying to sit unaided and pull his head and shoulders off the ground, his rolling side to side is taking him places and he manages somehow to cross a room!! He wiggles about and shuffles his body along and he loves the bath seat grandma bought him as he can lounge in the bath on his own and apparently he finds it rather brilliant to look like a king whilst bathing!!

Sent from my BlackBerry smartphone from Virgin Media

No comments:

Post a Comment