Thursday 25 August 2011

Still Breastfeeding - With Pics (so be warned!)

It was so hard in the beginning, I won't lie to you! There was pain, and mastitis, and thrush, and cracked nipples but now? It's the easiest and simplest thing in the world and to be honest, I can't remember the pain of it at all!! I saw something on TV about breastfeeding, and said to Steve, was I like that?
He looked at me, amazed and said 'can't you remember'? You were crying with pain and holding my hand when he latched on for about two weeks'?!

I do vaguely recall now that we had our fair share of troubles, but here's some pictures to show how much he enjoys his booby milk!! (On a previous post I'd just worked out how to feed lying down and I'd promised pictures then but couldn't seem to take any that didn't look indecent, so here's some now, months later!!)










No comments:

Post a Comment