Sunday 19 June 2011

Steve's First Father's Day

It's Father's Day today and Joel got a lovely little card with owls on, and which said Happy Father's Day Daddy (I didn't think an 8 week old baby would be calling him 'Dad' yet which didn't occur to Steve when I got my 'Best Mum' birthday card rather than the cutesy 'Mummy' card Joel would surely have picked had he had the opportunity!!)

He also got Steve the Game of Thrones books as we've been watching the tv show together and Steve had thought he'd like the books for our holiday to Cornwall next month so before he could buy them for himself, we ordered them through Amazon!!

As Steve's family were up for the weekend he got to see his Dad as well :)  I got a nice picture of Grandson, Daddy and Grandpa which I'll have to download at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment