Wednesday 8 June 2011

Mum's and Toddlers!

There are a lot of different groups which meet in Stafford and I'm trying to work my way around those that take my fancy, and yesterday we went to our Church mums and toddlers group which we enjoyed, but Joel fell asleep for most of it!! 

This morning we went to Bounce and Rhyme which is a free session at our town library.  Having walked in for 10am, Joel was again asleep but I carried him in sleeping and he lay in my arms zonked out right until the last song which ironically was the 'goodbye' song!  There were lots of new songs I'd never heard before but anticipate going along again next week.

We've also been to a Mum's and toddlers group in town on a Friday but it was very noisy with lots of toddlers everywhere and it was a bit old for Joel at the moment.

And tomorrow the plan is to wander along to the Children's Centre for a breastfeeding group and to see what else goes on there as they do sensory sessions and baby massage classes too!

Joel is a very observant baby and seems to really enjoy watching 'busyness' and other children so to have three days to pop out for groups, I think that would be a good aim.  Then a day at my Mum's in the week, and a day at home would be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment