Wednesday 8 June 2011

Night Out

Steve and I have been out to the cinema this evening leaving little Joel in the capable hands of Grandma!!  It was strange going to the cinema and sitting there like regular people!!    Not that we're not regular of course, but still, I missed him and putting him to bed as I do love those night time cuddles with him.

With attempting to implement a bit of a routine I've made sure that Joel has had regular naps and feeds with good gaps inbetween and Mum got him to bed for 7pm and the plan is to trial a sleep feed at 10.30 this evening (which has fitted in with watching 'The Apprentice' with Steve) so I'm hoping that it works and with a good feed at that time, he'll sleep through till morning!  Of course, it is a risk, and he may not settle and I have a terrible night with him, but we won't find out unless we try it.

We may not make breastfeeding group if it is a bad night but hey ho, it could be a brilliant thing to do or it could be terrible!  Time will tell, and I'll let you know tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment