Friday 24 December 2010

Friday Photos

Happy Christmas Eve!

It's here and hurray!!!  I'm in work for the morning (Booo!) but we're not really working.  We've not seen anyone today so here's a few photos:


I subconciously sucked my tummy in (as I used to do in photos) and my bump has gone on this pic!  How weird!  We're standing in the quad outside our office in the snow, just for the fun of it!

And here the bump is loud is proud and probably emphasised in horizontal stripes!!


One of my cheap and cheerful New Look additions from last week.  I liked the cranberry colours for being Christmassy. 


And yes, I'm one of 'those' folk who add photos of food and nice meals, so here's my prawns.


And roast turkey dinner - the sprouts were particularly tasty!!

And my slightly over exposed yet still utterly delicious pavlova!!

1 comment: