Sunday 12 December 2010

23 Weeks

How far along: 23 Weeks.

Total Weight Gained: Still haven't weighed myself.  Not sure I ever will again!!

Maternity Clothes:  Absolutely.  I got some over bump jeans, most comfy!!  Loved my maternity coat this weekend, (at least the buttons have stayed on for a little longer after sewing them on for the fourth time!)

Stretch Marks: Still none!

Sleep:  Erm, had some wakeful nights, but last night I was sooo tired I just zonked until my alarm woke me up too early!!

Best Moment of the Week: Buying a French newborn outfit for baby!!

Movement: Yes, quite a bit this week, either squirmy or poky!  Steve still hasn't felt him yet :(

Food Cravings:  Not really.  I did eat three jam doughnuts last week.  In one go.  I felt bad afterwards :(

Gender: He's a baby BOY!!!

Belly Button:  I felt it this morning and it's still  really stretched now, and doesn't feel as though it goes in much at all!! Not long till it's all flat I reckon!

What I miss: As it's not long until Christmas now, I'm missing pate, and brie and alcohol (and I'm not even a big drinker, just the not allowed it makes me want it!)

What I'm looking forward to:   Still looking forward to getting the nursery done, but having had a weekend noticing prams and babies all over the place, I'm looking forward to pushing baby around in his lovely pram too!!

Milestones:  Well, not sure 23 weeks is a milestone, one more week until viable, but having had a weekend in Bruges this is a most well travelled foetus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment