Sunday 26 December 2010

25 Weeks

How far along: 25 Weeks.


Total Weight Gained: Am ignoring scales after last week's scare.  And the fact it's Christmas and I've eaten lots.

Maternity Clothes: Yep, bought three new tops to wear as was bored with old ones (one was in the sale though).

Stretch Marks: Still none as yet.

Sleep: Once I'm asleep I'm ok, but baby is kicking a lot at the moment when I lie down.  And turning over is getting more traumatic every week!!  I can't believe how early I started moaning about the weight of a bump!!

Best Moment of the Week: Feeling baby dancing Father Abraham on Christmas morning!!

Movement: Lots.  And whereas it felt like feet pokes before it's now like feet and hands at the same time, thus the Father Abraham action song came to mind that we do in Sunday school with the kids!

Food Cravings: Just liking food in general!

Gender: He's a baby BOY!!!

Belly Button: Still in but very stretched.  I've said this for weeks now, and can't believe how stretched it is without coming out yet!

What I miss: Actually, nothing.  It's Christmas and I didn't miss wine with the meal.  I did think about having one glass, but stuck to Schloer and it was fine to be honest!
What I'm looking forward to: Hearing the heartbeat again on Wednesday and seeing if we can get a guestimate on due size?!

Milestones: 25 weeks, so just two more until the Third Trimester!  Never thought I'd be saying Third Trimester so soon.  The time is flying by.

No comments:

Post a Comment