Sunday 19 December 2010

24 Weeks

How far along: 24 Weeks.

Total Weight Gained: Ok, don't judge me to much, but I've put on a stone and a half :(  And I feel it too.  I'm a chunky pregnant lady now.

Maternity Clothes:  Yep, until the end now!

Stretch Marks: Still can't see any thankfully.  Keeping up with the Palmers when I remember so hoping it's Mum's good genes!

Sleep:  Not too bad at the moment.  I seem to wake up about 6.00am which is technically a time I could get up, but going back to bed is dangerous, so I lie busting for a wee for about 40 minutes until my alarm goes off!!

Best Moment of the Week: I was very thrilled when Steve felt the baby kicking :)

Movement: Yes lots. And getting regular too, so early mornings when I first wake up, sitting at my desk after eating and generally after eating actually thinking about it!!  And when I got to bed.

Food Cravings:  Not so much now.  Still liking milk.

Gender: He's a baby BOY!!!

Belly Button:  Still in but very stretched.

What I miss: Same as last week, as it's not long until Christmas now, I'm missing pate, and brie and alcohol (and I'm not even a big drinker, just the not allowed it makes me want it!)

What I'm looking forward to:   I want to get the nursery done!!  We've taken lots to the tip today and the room is empty bar a desk and a wardrobe which will go this week, then I can get the paint and the curtains.  It's being a slow process but the room is so empty now and I keep glancing in, trying to imagine a baby in there!  And Christmas is next week!  Hurray!!

Milestones:  24 weeks today.  And we have our viable baby.  A week on Wednesday is our next midwife appointment - 25 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment