Sunday 22 July 2012

The Vale of Glamorgan-20120721-00512.jpg


So we're on our camping holiday, and whilst I admit the preperations and setting up got me more than a little fractious and stressed, today has been nice!

We went out this morning to get our bearings and found a huge tescos nearby, and were joined after lunch by my in-laws.

We stayed onsite this afternoon and joel took great delight in playing with water and found izzy's water bowl very convenient!

We've been so lucky with the weather and it does make all the difference with a camping holiday.

Joel was so excited last night he was up till 9.30 and with hardly a nap today he crashed out at 6pm so I'm off to bed now in case he wakes crazy early!

Sent from my BlackBerry smartphone from Virgin Media

No comments:

Post a Comment