Monday 16 July 2012

Progress and Regress

Progress:- Joel has been walking much more!!  Well, he started again yesterday and began just standing up in the middle of the floor!!  Then stepping out!  He was walking from sofa to sofa between Steve and myself and then gained confidence and was toddling around along for longer distances!!

He's been sleeping through for 12 hours.  It's rather good actually.  He's getting up at 7am at the moment but as I was off last week and I'm on holiday next week I'm feeling rather chipper this week!!  M

Regress:- Joel's eating has got rather picky, but only at home.  Nursery assure me he eats all his meals up when there.  I guess I have to believe them as they do say if he hasn't when he's ill or teething.  At home he seems to want things like pasta (he absolutely loves saucy pasta and will eat it with any sauce on but is a good way to get some meat in him with a bolognese).  He loves eggs, and cheese but seems to have more of a sweet tooth and goes crazy for cakes and puddings.  A couple of weeks ago we ended up having pasta every night, but this week I felt we ought to introduce him to new flavours and textures so he's been having what we had!  Turkey burgers one night, chicken tikka wraps (Joel's had lots of yoghurt) cauliflower cheese with sausages, but he's turned his nose up at most of them!  I guess if he's hungry he'll eat them and we'll be having pasta again this week at some point!!

No comments:

Post a Comment