Sunday 1 January 2012

Big Boy

We went to Wales today to spend the day with my sister and her family.

Joel loves watching other children and he seems to love hanging out with his cousins and wants to do what they do. He's a very good mimic!  At lunchtime a tin of chocolate biscuits was passed around and Joel was very aware that everyone had something he didn't and he therefore wanted one too.  So we decided that we would let him try a chocolate finger.  I guess there's no going back now.  He loved it, and sucked all the chocolate off!


So at tea time they all sat round having eggy bread and Joel loved sitting up to the table (albeit slightly low on a booster set!) and eating the same as Theo and Isaac!


As we drove home I watched him sleeping and wondered whether this amazement ever ends?

I still can't believe we have a baby, let alone one so good and wonderful! And for me, as someone who's not had much to do with babies before, I can't believe how well he's doing! He's thriving, and developing and I guess that means we're doing ok! And that will never cease to amaze me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment