Wednesday 10 October 2012

The Entertainer

I've been so busy fixating on going part time, that its only really hitting me this week that it's actually happening, and I'm going to need to entertain a boistrous toddler for two whole days a week on my own!  It's not going to be easy, and it will probably be more tiring than being at work, but it'll be quality time for us, and I'm a bit worried to be honest I won't be good enough at it!

I know that's a bit silly, but it is something on my mind.  I shall have to start looking at structures of days, and get ideas for trips out and places to go and things to do.  Dry day plans and wet weather plans.  It's going to be a challenge, but I did it before going back to work, so I've just got to get back into that mode again!

No comments:

Post a Comment