Monday 20 August 2012

Intruder......

I've not blogged for a wee while, mainly because last week Steve left the back door open, during the night some ne'er-do-well, came in and walked out again with my laptop and an old mobile phone.

It's very freaky to think you've had an intruder.  Especially with us all asleep and none the wiser.

We were very lucky though, he/she only took my not very expensive laptop and most of my photos on it are backed up, and my old blackberry which was a bit battered.  It could have been a lot worse.

Friday night we had forensics around but they couldn't find any prints, and two officers came around to take our statement.

We certainly have become rather complacent at home.  And Steve never locks the back door so he's had a rude awakening as to what that can do.  And hopefully, he's learnt his lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment