Thursday 30 September 2010

Plodding On

Well, I'm just waiting for next Thursday now, as I get a 13 weeks scan. I hope everything is still going ok inside. Izzy jumped on me again yesterday, not hard, but she's just bony. I do try to keep her down, but she sometimes just wants to play. She definitly not as rough with me as with Steve though. She leapt on him from the arm of the sofa, so fast he couldn't have done anything about it, it was pretty funny. With me, she just poked me to indicate I should throw her ball, so I guess it wasn't too bad. Plus at the moment, although my tummy is sticking out, the baby's pretty low and protected in my pelvis. You can't help but worry though.

Cousin Nicola emailed me to say she's had a 12 week scan and it's all looking good. I just hope mine does too next Thursday. Her due dates now been moved to the 9th April too, so there's a bit of extra pressure that all goes well with me too :(

I'm in maternity clothes now, jeans are ace, I love them, and I've been using bio-oil on my tummy to help with potential stretch marks. I'm also getting back ache every day. Can't get comfy on my chair at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment