Monday 23 August 2010

Ongoing

Well, not much to report as of yet. Just plodding on, feel queasy, full, doing little burps all the time and very tired. Sleeping through the night seems a thing of the past as I'm getting up to wee around 2am every morning.

Oh, and Steve has begun his time lapse of my tummy. I feel as though I've put weight on there and it's not as trim as it was, but if we're going on the 8 weeks scenario, I shouldn't be showing yet, but maybe it is just fat! Or water retention. Amy thought I had a 'mass' there! If all's going to plan then my uterus is forming and pushing my internal organs upwards which is not a pleasant thought at all.

Just wishing the midwife would call now to acknowledge my existence!

People we've told:

My parents
My sisters
Steve's parents
Steve's brothers and Lou
Steve's Kent Grandparents
Carly and Steve
Anna and Rohan
Office chums.

And that'll do for now until the scan is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment