Thursday 26 August 2010

One Week On.

It’s been a funny week so far since going to the Doctors.

I’ve been feeling really ill, very nauseous, constantly tired and I came into work yesterday and just couldn’t concentrate on anything so took the afternoon off to go home and nap. And nap I did. Steve put me to bed and I fell asleep for three hours and got up at 3, and he made me toast and then I went back to bed, and got up for pizza, and then went back to bed again and Steve went to the cinema and I didn’t miss him one bit, due to afore mentioned zonkedness.

He came up to bed about 11, and I didn’t think I could sleep any more, but I did! And didn’t wake up at 2 for weeing, so that was a bonus. I feel a lot better today so came into work having bought more food. I’m very hungry a lot, and had breakfast at home, a frusli bar at my desk, I’ve just had a yoghurt and a rich tea biscuit and feel quite full now.

I’ve got a sandwich for lunch, with crisps and apples, I’m trying to be healthy and not balloon up like a bit fat person but it’s hard so far. I really find myself craving bigmacs every day. Although, by the time yesterday Steve offered to go and get me one, I felt sick and wasn’t interested anymore!

The other day was funny, I rang Wendy for a chat and she told me she'd been praying that Steve could even have children as he got mumps when he was 18 and she was worried he was infertile! That was a bonus tease factor, as he hates to think of his mum praying for his 'bits'!!

She also said there was a 'Cranston cradle' that she'll see if I can borrow, something white and wicker, going back a couple of generations! Hmm. If it means not buying one, maybe it's a good thing!

Still waiting to hear from the midwife!

No comments:

Post a Comment