Wednesday 26 September 2012

Copy Cat

Joel is such a little mimic at times although he's funny about it!

At the weekend I took him to the supermarket, and we were strolling around the vegetables, where we saw a lady with her special needs son (about 30 years old) and he was rocking on his feet, back and forth, and making groany noises.

I didn't really think anything of it, but then heard the same noises a bit later and looking over at Joel realised he was watching this fellow, and copying him.  Rocking back and forth sat in the trolley and making the same noises!

I didn't know what to do.  I tried to shush him a little, and as he was in the trolley, briskly pushed him out of sight of this lady but inside couldn't help but giggle as it was rather funny of him.

I just dread when he can speak and notice people who are different and the questions I'll inevitibly get asked in a little loud voice which could cause embarraseement!

No comments:

Post a Comment